HOW IT WORKS
You choose what you want to automate. Most developers choose a few light switches, a thermostat, wireless audio and TV control.
For spec apartments or homes, you can automate everything (wired in-ceiling speakers, automated heated floors and fireplaces, shades etc).
112 Weeks Road, East Williston, NY 11596 | Tel: 212-920-0100
Discount is passed to builder in the form of a quarterly rebate
• Builder to stay engaged with Control4 for ongoing program support.
• Builder to submit for rebates within 30 days of closing.
• Builder to include the MAC Addresses of the Control4 controller that was installed in each project. (MAC Addresses to be provided to builder by dealer)
• Builder to maintain good payment status with dealer to continue qualifying for quarterly rebates. (on case-by-case consideration)
• Video MARKETING ASSETS
• Tri-Fold Brochure
• Control4 Website
• Airstream Available for Sales Events
• Free Streaming Music Amplifier for Marketing/Sales Events
BUILDER PROGRAM QUALIFICATIONS
• Builder must promote community as a Control4 Smart Home Community.
• Control4 is the builder’s primary automation vendor. (excluding security)
• Builder must offer Control4 as a standard in a minimum of 20 homes.
• Builder must engage with a Control4 Sales Director/Manager to determine a standard package offering, and to register as a builder partner.
• Controller MAC Address is required to be submitted at the time of the rebate request. (Dealer will provide builder with the MAC address for each installation)
Future Solutions is working with many builders in the Tri-State Area that want to introduce Home Automation in their rentals/condos/developments.
We offer significant discounts and can work with you to make sure you add as much home automation as your budget allows.
Contact us now for a free demo!